|Location:||London (North), Watford WD18 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£25543 to £41635 per Annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Mathematics Teacher to start a new and exciting role in Watford this coming September!
Are you a dedicated and driven Mathematics Teacher dedicated to making sure your students are provided with superb academic learning experiences?
Perhaps you are an experienced Maths teacher looking for a new and exciting role in the new academic year?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Maths Teacher looking to join a superb secondary school in the Watford area this September!
Mathematics Teacher – About the role:
- Forward thinking and driven secondary school
- Based in Watford
- Available to both NQT’s and Experienced Teachers
- Permanent role
- September 2020 start
- Excellent Mathematics department
- Supportive and experienced Head of Mathematics
- Video interviews to commence immediately – apply asap!
Mathematics Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Mathematics subject related degree
- Excellent academic background
- Fantastic organisation and communication skills
- Dedicated to providing superb academic experiences for students
- Good or better teaching observation grades
- Passionate about your degree subject
Mathematics Teacher – About the school:
- Superb secondary and sixth form
- Excellent staff training programme able to be utilised by all staff
- Modern state of the art facilities and resources
- Transportation routes nearby to school
- Senior Leadership Team driven to make the school best in region
Make sure that you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to be part of a wonderful secondary school in Watford as a Mathematics Teacher, and ‘click apply’ or send your CV to Joseph Lennox at i-teachers!