Maths Academic Coach
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Do you have a minimum 2:1 Maths degree from a top university?
Are you keen to start a rewarding career and to utilise your talents?
Perhaps you already have some tutoring experience and can confidently support pupils on a 1:1 basis?
Or are you looking for an alternative route into teaching?
If this sounds like you, send your CV asap to Hollie at i-teachers!
Maths Academic Coach – The School & Benefits
- Long-term role, no daily supply!
- Thriving and diverse secondary school in the heart of Southwark
- Passionate and enthusiastic Head Teacher and Head of Maths
- Learn to teach in a supportive environment
- Test the waters of secondary education before committing to a PGCE
- Great transport links, close by to Elephant and Castle
- Tailored preparation and expert advice before interview with school
- Continued support and advice throughout your placement
Maths Academic Coach – The Role
- Work with class teacher in lessons and provide support in small groups for pupil’s outside of the classroom
- Create study resources and help pupil’s complete them
- Offer 1:1 support to students struggling with curriculum and behaviour in class
- Communicate with staff and liaise with parents (where applicable) about individual progress
- General classroom duties
Maths Academic Coach – Role Requirements
- 2:1 or above in Maths related degree
- Genuine passion for education and subject area
- Be able to work within a team and develop interpersonal skills
- Good A- Levels
- Some experience working with young pupils in education or other relevant sectors is essential
- Confident, empathetic, and friendly personality
To apply now, please send your CV by clicking ‘apply’ below!