Maths Academic Learning Mentor
|Location:||Brent, Brent NW6 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Do you have a natural aptitude in Maths and would like to start your career in teaching?
Would you like to innovate your lessons to inspire young learners to develop their maths level?
Would you like hands on support from the i-teachers consultants team to work with an amazing school in North London?
Feeling bleak about the current job market and would like to gain experience whilst being paid in a COVID-19 proof sector?
Currently shortlisting for an immediate start, so do not hesitate to send your CV to Samantha to avoid missing out on another amazing role!
Maths Academic Learning Mentor – The Role
- Full time Monday – Friday during term time
- Will lead maths groups and individual work to support teacher
- Working with GCSE and A-level students to ensure they achieve their full potential or more
- Opportunities to progress onto the school’s teacher training programme with QTS
- Invaluable classroom experience
Maths Academic Learning Mentor – The School
- High achieving school based in Brent
- Good transport links
- Effective and supportive SLT
- Regular visits and curriculum enhancing activities e.g – Lego and arts workshops
- Specialist funding
- Excellent feedback from parents and carers
- Experienced and friendly teachers/mentors
Maths Academic Learning Mentor – The Requirements
- 1st/2:1 degree in Maths or closely related subject
- Previous experience working with young people or teaching desirable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to run group work and support lead teacher
- Genuine interest in Education and Maths
- Must be able to commute or easily travel to required area
How to Apply
Please do not hesitate to call Samantha to have a friendly, informal chat to discuss this role further.
This Maths Academic Learning Mentor Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!