Maths Academic Tutor
|Location:||Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton WS14 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £83 per Day|
Maths Academic Tutor
Are you a passionate graduate ready to take the first steps into a career in education?
Would you love a dynamic role that shaped around you?
Perhaps you want to gain an invaluable skill set that will open doors for your future?
This Maths Academic Tutor role is the perfect opportunity for those looking to test the water in education and step into teaching!
Based in a dynamic Walsall Secondary School, the team of fantastic teachers and senior leaders are looking to help launch careers and create an amazing foundation for graduates. Many graduates have already been taken on to the school’s own teacher training programme!
To register your intertest today, please contact Bex at i-teachers by clicking ‘apply’ sending across your CV!
Maths Academic Tutor – The Role
- Support pupils’ academic and personal growth
- Deliver 1:1 intervention sessions
- Conduct study groups for KS3-KS5 pupils
- Varied day – a mix of in-class and individual support work
- Paid £65-£83 per day
- Monday-Friday full-time tutor role
- Same school for the full academic year (no irregular supply)
- Work under the guidance of passionate teaching staff
- Opportunities to progress onto the school’s Teacher Training programme
Maths Academic Tutor – The School
- Located in Walsall
- Large mixed Secondary school
- Inspiring background of consistent improvement and achievement
- Supportive senior leaders
- Weekly CPD for graduates
- Well connected by bus and train routes
- Inclusive and diverse curriculum
- Passionate maths department with a mix of Lead Teachers, NQTs, and Trainee Teachers
Maths Academic Tutor – What You Need
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Maths or related subject
- Strong academic background
- Desire to test the water in education and teaching
- Previous experience working with you people is desirable
- Engaging and patient nature
If you think you could be the right fit for this amazing graduate opportunity, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!