Maths and Science Tutor
|Location:||Essex, Havering IG11 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Maths and Science Tutor IG11
Are you a Russell Group graduate that is considering a career as a Maths or Science teacher?
Do you want to gain incredible experience supporting pupils in an Outstanding and inclusive Secondary school?
Maybe you are an experienced tutor who would like to transfer your skills into a classroom setting?
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then simply apply today by submitting your CV to Pippa from i-teachers!
Maths/Science Tutor – What will I be doing?
- Monday-Friday full time role
- Paid £350-£450 per week
- Term time position
- Work closely with KS4-KS5
- Assist pupils with preparation for mock GCSE and teacher assessed grades
- Deliver individual Maths and/or Science interventions
- Assist pupils in small groups
- Provide essential support in lessons
- Monitor pupil progress and report to Heads of Department
- Ideal experience for Russell Group graduates prior to teacher training
Maths/Science Tutor – What can I expect?
- Located in Havering
- Outstanding Secondary School and Sixth Form
- Clear behaviour policies
- Fantastic career development programme
- Well connected via C2C and buses
- Visionary senior leadership team
Maths/Science Tutor – What do I need?
- Minimum of a 2.1 from a Russell Group University in Science/Maths
- Passion for education
- Previous tutoring/coaching experience with young people is desirable
- Strong academic background
- Aspiring teacher
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Apply TODAY to this fantastic Maths/Science Tutor opportunity by sending your CV to Pippa at i-teachers!