Maths Cover Supervisor – Fantastic Maths graduate role
|Location:||London, Greater London SE15 UK|
|Salary||£450 to £500 per Week|
Are you a maths graduate with past maths tutoring / education experience?
Would you relish the chance to build up your classroom experience from September snd start covering KS3, and some KS4, maths lessons immediately?
Combine your knowledge and passion for maths in this superb Maths Cover Supervisor role!
This upcoming South London secondary & sixth form are looking to meet with talented maths graduates immediately!
If you are interested in this rewarding Maths Cover Supervisor opportunity please apply on this page and attach your CV now!
Maths Cover Supervisor – Benefits:
- Maths Cover Supervisor
- £19,000 – £23,000
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for a September start
Maths Cover Supervisor – Role:
- Taking maths lessons from KS3 – KS4
- Contribute to the maths department
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders across the school
Maths Cover Supervisor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a maths related degree
- Passionate about mathematics & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education experience
- Good behaviour management
The Good graded secondary school:
- Graded as ‘Good’ by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 600 students
- New building with modern resources and facilities
- Southwark, South London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Strong maths department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Cover Supervisor role.
This role is based in the borough of Southwark, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Greenwich, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Lewisham, Wandsworth and Westminster