|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire BD5 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
English/ Maths/ Science Teachers – Permanent role– Immediate start!
Are you an English/ Maths or Science Teacher who has the commitment and drive to provide a first-class education for all?
Perhaps you are in the early stages of your teaching career looking for a teaching role that plays to your strengths?
If you are a confident English/Maths/Science teacher who can inspire, engage, and challenge pupils in this innovative school, we would love to hear from you.
If you would love to step into an English/Maths/Science teacher role with i-teachers, please do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and click ‘Apply now’ below to send your CV to Demi today!
English/Maths/Science Teacher – About the Role
- English/Maths/Science Teacher roles
- Innovate and collaborate school departments
- Opportunities for progression within the trust, including leading CPD
- Great STEM programme in the school
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- Extensive NQT Programme
- Permanent, full-time position
- MPS – UPS
- Bradford, West Yorkshire (BD5)
- Immediate start- interviewing now!
English/Maths/Science Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent subject knowledge
- 2.1 or above in Core subject degree
- Proven track record of excellent teaching
- Patient, resilient, and passionate teacher
- Driven to improve pupils’ academic growth
English/ Maths/Science Teacher- About the school
- Fantastic school located in Bradford
- Easily accessible from the city centre or surrounding areas.
- Exclusively an all-girls school
- Unique school structure with ‘learning zones’
- Great transport links tram/bus
- Excellent facilities
- Interviewing now- apply now
So, if you are ready for a new challenge as an English/Maths/Science Teacher, supporting children within a core subject please send your CV to Demi today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences