Maths Graduate Academic Coach
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m24 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £73 per Day|
Maths Graduate Academic Coach – Step into Teaching – Start ASAP
Are you a Maths graduate who thrives when teaching others your subject, but are unsure if teaching is right for you long term?
Would you like an opportunity that allows you to understand the role of a teacher, whilst helping pupils to achieve their desired grades?
Start transferring your knowledge & passion for Maths across to student’s immediately in this highly rewarding Maths Graduate Academic Coach opportunity!
Maths Graduate Academic Coach – Benefits:
- Long-term, full-time role
- Work in one school (not day-to-day in different schools)
- Paid weekly, £325 – £375 in term time
- Ideal experience for aspiring Maths teachers
- Secondary school in Middleton with an excellent reputation
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Maths Graduate Academic Coach – Role:
- Work alongside students from year 7 – 11
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Easily accessible via public transport
- 11-16 diverse school
- Work with other talented graduates in different subjects
Maths Graduate Academic Coach – Person Specification:
- 2:2 or above degree in Mathematics
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Graduate Academic Coach role.