Maths Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M17 UK|
|Salary||£69 to £75 per Day|
Maths Graduate – Academic Mentor – September start
Are you a Maths Graduate who is passionate about inspiring others in your subject area?
Do you see yourself becoming a teacher in the future but would like to gain paid experience first?
Why not gain long term experience as a full time Tutor / Academic Mentor in a supportive secondary school, learning the ropes before you train?
Send your CV today and find out more about this fantastic opportunity in Manchester!
Maths Graduate Academic Mentor – Maths Graduate
About the role
- Join an outstanding and high achieving school
- Support pupils on a 1:1 / small group basis
- Work with pupils from a variety of backgrounds
- Work with outstanding teachers
- Support the teacher assessed grades method
- Build your confidence prior to teacher training
- Full time – Monday-Friday
- Long term
- Paid £68 – £75 per day term time only
- Start in September – interviews now!
- Mathematics Graduate – Ideally 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background, good A-Level and GCSE results
- Desire to pursue a career in teaching
- Engaging and enthusiastic about Maths
- 11-16 Secondary in Manchester
- High standards upheld for pupils and staff
- Inspirational teachers with visionary head teacher
- Motivated pupils eager to learn
- Fantastic facilities with excellent training and support on offer
Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
*Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days. All pay rates include statutory holiday pay.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this achievement!