Maths Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Do you have a real passion for maths and are considering a highly rewarding career in secondary teaching?
Would you relish the chance to gain invaluable classroom experience in a mathematics department from September?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding teaching career in this fantastic Maths Graduate Academic Tutor role based at a thriving Luton secondary school!
Aspiring maths teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this academic mentor opportunity which would see you working with students on a group & 1:1 basis.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting for September 2021 now!
Maths Graduate Academic Mentor – Benefits:
- Maths Graduate Academic Mentor role
- £410 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now
- Interviews can be arranged over the summer
- September 2021 role
Maths Graduate Academic Mentor – Role:
- Support the maths department
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run & deliver group & 1:1 intervention
- Focus on your maths subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Maths Graduate Academic Mentor – Person Specification:
- Mathematics degree
- Passionate about education & mathematics
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience desired
The warm & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Good Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Graduate Academic Mentor role.