Maths Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Beaconsfield, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
Start your journey towards a rewarding teaching career in maths in this highly rewarding Maths Graduate Academic Tutor role!
This warm & welcoming Buckinghamshire secondary & sixth form are eager to secure the services of passionate and engaging maths teacher to support their students to achieve the best in their studies & exams!
Aspiring maths teachers who hold a 1st, 2:1 or 2:2 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this Maths Graduate Academic Tutor your details will be sent straight to the schools senior leadership team!
Maths Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Maths Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £350– £400 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Maths Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your maths subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Maths Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a maths related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Graduate Academic Tutor role.