Maths Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Hackney E9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – Hackney
Are you a passionate individual with a wealth of specialist Maths knowledge and are looking to secure your first educational role in a fantastic school?
Have you just graduated with a 1st or 2:1 and wish to pursue a career in education working with students aiming to bolster their learning?
If this Maths Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Waltham Forest
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Fantastic Maths department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Maths
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Maths Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.