Maths graduate learning mentor
|Location:||Newham, Newham E6 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Maths graduate learning mentor – Newham
Are you a high achieving, ambitious Maths graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Perhaps you are a dedicated individual with a compassionate and committed personality?
Furthermore, do you want the opportunity to work alongside talented and experienced staff who can nurture you into the teacher you strive to be?
If this Maths Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Newham
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive Maths department
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Maths
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Maths Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.