Maths Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK7 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – Stockport
Are you a Maths Graduate who is considering a career in teaching?
Would you relish the opportunity to support pupils who are disadvantaged, to ensure they receive the best possible education?
If yes, this paid Maths Graduate role in a well-regarded Stockport Secondary school could be the perfect opportunity to develop your skills.
Start September with a rewarding role as a Maths Graduate Learning Mentor!
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – Teaching Assistant
- Maths degree essential
- Pupil Premium Mentor
- Long term role, starting in September
- Paid £315 per week term time (including holiday pay)
- Secondary school in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Fantastic experience prior to teacher training
- September start – interviews being held now
Person Specification – Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 2:2 or above Maths Degree
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level results
- Passion for your subject and education
- Ability to build relationships with parents, pupils and colleagues
- Desire to pursue a career in education
About the role – Maths Teaching Assistant
This role is specifically designed to support disadvantaged pupils in core subjects such as Maths. You will be assigned key pupils to support 1:1 and in class, to encourage and inspire them.
This forward thinking school is located in Stockport and has an excellent reputation in the area. The school consistently achieves fantastic GCSE results and serves a diverse catchment area.
Would you like to work in a supportive secondary school in September? Please click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away.