Maths Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Oldham, Oldham OL2 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Maths Graduate Learning Mentor – Oldham – Paid School Experience
Have you graduated with a Maths degree and have a passion to get young people excited about and engaged in your subject?
Do you want to forge your perfect career in education by expanding on your experience within a school based setting?
Perhaps you are unsure of what to do next with your sought-after skills and knowledge and would love the opportunity to get some advice about your next steps?
If you are a maths graduate and considering a career in education, then send your CV to Holly at i-teachers, or call for a friendly chat!
Maths Learning Mentor
- Oldham – excellent location
- One Tram from Manchester City Centre
- Start after October half term
- Ideal graduate role for aspiring teachers
- Step into teaching before committing to training
- Good links to public transport
- Minimum 2:1 Maths degree
- Long-term role, Monday to Friday, school hours
- Paid £315 – £325 per week in term time
- Fantastic training and opportunities
- Supportive and visionary leadership team
- 1st Class or 2:1 degree in Mathematics
- Strong academic background
- Previous tutoring experience is ideal but not essential
- Patient and empathetic towards pupils needs
- Most of all you will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to inspire pupils
Day-to-day, the role will require you to deliver pre-planned work to small groups of students or on a 1:1 basis, as well as assisting the class teacher with classroom activities. The role is exciting and varied with the potential of gaining more responsibility and eventually organising and delivering your own booster sessions.
This school is located in the Oldham area and is easily accessible from most surrounding Greater Manchester areas.
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then email your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
This specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!