Maths Graduate Mentor
|Location:||Bexley, Bexley DA16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Maths Graduate Mentor – Welling
This school in Welling is looking for a Maths or STEM graduate to assist with pupils in the run up to their teacher graded assessments.
If you have a Maths or STEM degree and are considering a career in teaching but want to gain some classroom experience first. This role is for you.
Maths Graduate Mentor – the school –
- Supports their pupils in and out of the classroom
- Aims to equip pupils with the tools to achieve their future dreams and aspirations
- Provides students a strong academic foundation to ensure they excel in their next steps
- Supportive staff body for new members of staff
- Located in Welling
- Postcode: DA16
- Well-connected transport links
Maths Graduate Mentor – the role –
- Work with pupils in 1:1 or small group sessions
- Support pupils with adapting back to formal teaching
- Assist with general classroom support
- Explain material students find complex in a simplistic manner
- Adapt your language to suit varied academic levels
- Gain invaluable classroom experience
- £350-£450 per week (term time only)
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to gain teaching experience by not only assisting young learners yourself, but by observing and learning from current teachers, then send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today!