Maths Graduate Mentor
|Location:||Bexley, Bexley DA16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Maths Graduate Mentor –
This school in Welling DA16 is looking for Maths graduates to assist pupils with topics they are struggling with as they adapt back to formal classroom teaching.
If you have a Maths or STEM degree, are in or around DA16 and want to assist young learners, then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
Maths Graduate Mentor – the role –
- Work with pupils in 1:1 or small group sessions
- Support pupils with adapting back to formal teaching
- Assist with general classroom support
- Explain material students find complex in a simplistic manner
- Adapt your language to suit varied academic levels
- Gain invaluable classroom experience
- £350-£450 per week (term time only)
Maths Graduate Mentor – the school –
- Supports their pupils in and out of the classroom
- Aims to equip pupils with the tools to achieve their future dreams and aspirations
- Provides students a strong academic foundation to ensure they excel in their next steps
- Supportive staff body for new members of staff
- Located in Welling
- Postcode: DA16
- Well-connected transport links
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you but is in the wrong area: we work across Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich, Lewisham, Southwark, Croydon, Sutton, Merton and Kingston-Upon-Thames as well!