Maths Graduate – Step Into Teaching
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B38 UK|
|Salary||£74 to £82 per Day|
Maths Graduate Step Into Teaching
This dynamic Tamworth secondary school is keen to employ an enthusiastic Maths Graduate – Step Into Teaching position.
Would you love to inspire young adults with your enthusiasm for mathematics?
Could you be the perfect role model to support pupils through their exams?
Perhaps you are looking to gain invaluable experience and develop a transferable skill set?
If you are a passionate individual looking to lay the foundations for your future career or want to gain experience in education before embarking on a TeachFirst/PGCE/SCITT course this is the perfect role for you!
This school has a fantastic reputation with graduate talent as they offer consistent support professionally and create a work environment where your wellbeing comes first.
Invest in your future today and secure this opportunity by clicking ‘apply’ below!
Maths Graduate Step Into Teaching – The benefits
- We offer a competitive salary that reflects your experience and knowledge
- You will be placed in the same school full-time so you can develop your relationships with colleagues and children
- This school offers CPD for all graduates regularly
- We are partnered with many dynamic schools across the West Midlands to really find the right fit for you
- Your Education Consultant will work full-time for you to find you the perfect role
- You will receive exclusive industry-lead interview preparation based on your CV
- There will be opportunities for you to be taken on to the school’s own teacher training so as to gain your QTS
Maths Graduate Step Into Teaching – The role
- You will be working with pupils not only by 1:1 support, but also small group intervention workshops, and covering lessons
- You will spend some time assisting with lesson support in addition to observing class teachers so as to improve outcomes
- The school will ask you to track pupils progress to feedback to Teachers, SLT, and parents when appropriate
- The school offers continued professional development for the purpose of supporting career foundations
- Your main role will be to create an inclusive and safe environment for young adults
Maths Graduate Step Into Teaching – What you need
- You will have obtained a 1st or 2:1 degree qualification
- You should have previous experience such as tutoring
- i-teachers are keen to work with those passionate about a career in education so as to make a real difference in their school
If you would love to register your interest in this fantastic graduate opportunity please click ‘apply’ below!