Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you about to graduate with a maths degree and are considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you like to spend the next academic year gaining invaluable experience at a thriving Luton secondary school that has a fantastic reputation of supporting graduates wishing to train to teach?
Start September in this highly rewarding Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role that will be equip you with many of skills required in the classroom.
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful for applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV as the school are shortlisting for September 2020 starts!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now for a September 2020 start
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions to students
- Focus on your maths subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Degree in a maths related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Close to good bus routes
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role.