Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester SK4 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Maths Teaching Assistant – Stockport – Paid School Experience
Maths Graduate/Aspiring Teachers apply!
Are you a passionate and dedicated Maths Graduate who is keen to get into the classroom to explore the world of teaching?
Do you have the passion to motivate pupils from a range of backgrounds and would love to help them succeed?
This unique opportunity to join a supportive and forward thinking school in Stockport as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Maths Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Graduate role – Maths Degree essential, 2:1 or above
- Role supporting the Maths department
- Starting February ideally – interviews soon!
- 11-16 Modern Secondary School
- Fantastic paid experience – Earn up to £325 per week
- Full-time Monday – Friday
- Long term role until the end of the academic year
Maths Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Maths graduate who is keen to pursue a career in education.
- You will have a strong academic background in Maths including a 2:1 or above degree and strong A-Levels.
- Some previous experience is ideal e.g tutoring, but not essential
About the role – Maths Teaching Assistant
- Support pupils, teachers and the whole school working under the guidance of the fantastic Head of Maths
- Establish constructive relationships with pupils and work with the teacher to advice and guide on student progress
- Lunch clubs
- 1:1 intervention sessions
- In class support
- Excellent training and support given
If this sounds like the perfect role, please contact Holly at i-teachers or click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV. Please do not delay!
Commutable areas include: South Manchester / Stockport / Tameside / Manchester / Trafford