Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Walsall, West Midlands WS3 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Are you a recent maths graduate enthusiastic to shape the minds of the future?
Do you want to kickstart your career in a progressive maths department?
Do you want to gain invaluable experience in a school setting for the full academic year?
Apply NOW to this excellent opportunity and start your journey as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant today!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – THE SCHOOL
- Based in North Birmingham
- Wide range of first-class facilities
- 5% pass rate for A-Level students
- Secondary and sixth form
- Founding member of establish academy trust
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – THE ROLE
- Supportive teacher training structure
- Full-time Monday-Friday
- £60-£65 per day
- Key Stage 4 and 5
- Working closely with students to make an impact on their education
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – WHAT YOU NEED
- Maths degree 2:1 or above
- Enthusiastic and resilient mindset
- Passion for education
- Experience working with young people preferred but not essential
This Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to step into teaching. Apply now by sending your CV to Bex at i-teachers below!