Maths Graduate – Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bolton, Bolton bl3 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Maths Graduate – Teaching Assistant – Bolton
Are you a recent Maths Graduate who is passionate about inspiring others in your subject area?
Have you considered teaching as a career but would like to fully understand the roles and responsibilities first by gaining experience?
Why not try a year a teaching assistant in a supportive secondary school, learning the ropes before you train?
Send your CV today and find out more about this fantastic opportunity in Bolton!
Maths Teaching Assistant – Maths Graduate
About the role
- Join an outstanding and high achieving maths department
- Support pupils on a 1:1 / small group basis
- Work with pupils from a variety of backgrounds
- Work with outstanding teachers
- Help pupils with exam/GCSE prep
- Build your confidence prior to teacher training
- Full time – Monday-Friday
- 8:15 – 3:30 hours
- Long term role (full academic year)
- September Start
- Paid up to £320 per week term time only
- Mathematics Graduate – Ideally 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background, good A-Level and GCSE results
- Desire to pursue a career in teaching
- Engaging and enthusiastic about Science
- 11-16 Secondary in Bolton, Greater Manchester
- Inspirational teachers with visionary head teacher
- Motivated pupils eager to learn
- Fantastic facilities with excellent training and support on offer
Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!