Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Enfield, Enfield N21 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a high achieving, ambitious Maths graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Perhaps you are eager to secure a long-term role within a fantastic school prior to teacher training where you can share your specialist Maths knowledge?
Furthermore, would you like the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher in a warm and supportive environment?
If this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic Maths department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Maths
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!