Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bolton, Bolton BL1 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Bolton
Are you a graduate with a Maths degree and are unsure about what path to take, but considering a career in teaching and want to gain experience as a Maths Teaching Assistant?
Before committing to teacher training, would you like to build skills and experience working with a Maths Department, receiving comprehensive guidance, and training which will give you the confidence to succeed on a PGCE/ Schools Direct Training?
Does a year of paid experience in a school as a Maths Teaching Assistant sound ideal for the next academic year?
Apply to this role today if the above appeals to you!
Maths Teaching Assistant
- Recent Maths/Economics/Engineering Graduate required
- Perfect PGCE experience
- School runs their own Teacher Training
- Supportive departments
- Great teaching experience
- Established Secondary school in Bolton
- Paid £65-£70 per day including holiday pay, term time only
- Video interviews commencing shortly
- Mathematics Graduate – 2:2 or above
- Strong academic background, good A-Level and GCSE results
- Passionate about education
- Previous Mentoring / Tutoring experience is desireable
Maths Teaching Assistant –Graduate RoleThis role assigns you to the schools warm and friendly Maths department. This exciting and varied role will see you gain experience in the classroom, but also provide 1:1 support for pupils who require additional support and catch up.
At this welcoming and established school in Bolton you will receive excellent training and work alongside other talented graduates!
This perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual considering a career in teaching to really make a difference as a Maths Teaching Assistant will not come around often! Apply today and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!