Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands B70 UK|
|Salary||£315 to £325 per Week|
English Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a passionate English graduate looking for a rewarding role in education?
Would you relish the opportunity to expand your skill set while inspiring bring young minds?
Perhaps you are an aspiring Teacher, and would love the opportunity to gain paid, hands-on teaching experiencing in a thriving school?
This English Graduate Teaching Assistant role is SHORTLISTING NOW. To apply, or to find out more information, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Work closely with English pupils to aid academic development and writing skills
- Support class teachers during lessons
- Run tutor sessions and study groups with pupils
- Paid, invaluable classroom experience
- Full time role, Monday to Friday during term time
- Expand your skill set in a renown graduate programme
- Excellent opportunities for progression
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Based in Coventry (CV3), with excellent transport links
- Inspiring and passionate teaching and support staff
- Focus on encouraging character development through debate
- Broad and diverse curriculum
- Creative and imaginative learning practices
- Same school for the full academic year!
English Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 English degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working with young people
- A genuine passion for teaching and education
- Strong academic background
This English Graduate Teaching Assistant is the perfect opportunity to kick start your career! To apply, or to find out more information, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!