Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m1 UK|
|Salary||£69 to £75 per Day|
Aspiring Maths Teachers – Paid Graduate School Experience – September start
Are you a Maths Graduate who is seriously considering a career in teaching?
Perhaps you are considering your career options and would like to explore the world of education as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant?
This is the perfect opportunity to gain paid school experience for the full academic year, allowing you to make the right career choice for you in the future.
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Overview:
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, starting September
- Earn £65-£75 per day, term-time only
- Fabulous experience prior to teacher training or to simply add to your CV
- Help pupils instil a love of learning in Maths
- Deliver GCSE preparation to small groups
- Support Year 7 Transition
- Choice of fantastic schools in Greater Manchester
- Your location taken into account
What will you be doing?
- Supporting students on a 1:1 basis
- Help students with exam preparation
- Work with other talented graduates and share ideas
- Earn whilst you learn so you can develop your teaching skills
- Graduate paid school experience
- In addition, create and lead your own 1:1 and group interventions
What will you need – Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant?
- 2:1 or above in a Maths based degree
- Aspiring Maths Teacher
- Passion and enthusiasm to work in education
- Experience working with young people desirable/Tutoring Experience
If you have come to the conclusion that this Maths Teaching Assistant role is perfectly suited to you, then send your CV to Holly right away.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!