Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London (North), Watford WD18 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate with a 2.1 or above in a Maths related course? Do you have a passion for Maths which you want to share with young people?
Perhaps you would like the opportunity to gain invaluable classroom experience in a fantastic Maths department before starting your teacher training?
This Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role allows you the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and talented class teacher, supporting children with a wide range of academic abilities.
If this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Monday – Friday, full-time role
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Support students from KS3-KS5
- Work cohesively alongside an innovative Maths department
- Organise and assist class lessons with guidance of highly experienced teachers
- Support students with a wide range of academic abilities
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Maths teacher!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Located in Watford (WD18)
- High performing, non-selective Secondary school
- Warm environment where students and staff are encouraged to exceed their potential
- Abundance of extra-curricular activities
- State of the art facilities
- Fantastic Maths department and resources
- Good transport links
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1st or 2.1 in Maths related course
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with children desirable
- Passion for education and inspiring the next generation
- Good communication skills
To apply to this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today!