Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bexley, Bexley DA18 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant –
Have you graduated with a 2:1 or higher in Maths or a related subject?
Are you interested in pursuing a teaching career but want to spend time in a school before starting your teaching qualification?
Could you provide 1:1 sessions for children who need extra support in Maths?
If this sounds like you, please apply below or sending your CV to Abbey at i-teachers!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role:
- Long term and full time
- Time to develop skills that can be transferred into your own teaching in the future
- Opportunities to support challenging students
- Gain experience in a school environment
- £350-£450 weekly pay
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant specification:
- Graduated in Maths or an associated subject with a 2:1 or higher
- Passionate about not only Maths but working with children to help them achieve
- Considering a role in teaching in the future
- Related education experience e.g. TA, mentor, tutor is desirable but not essential
- Confident, friendly and helpful
The Outstanding school:
- An OFSTED rated Outstanding school
- Supportive network of teachers
- Located in Erith and surrounded by great transport links
If this excites you, please don’t hesitate and get in touch with iTeachers today to start your journey as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant!
Send your CV or apply below today!