Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London (North), Watford WD3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£75 to £85 per Day|
Have you recently graduated with a 2.1 or above in a Mathematics related course? Are you interested in a teaching career and looking to secure your first educational role?
Perhaps your passion for Maths came from inspirational teaching in your own education and you would relish the opportunity to inspire young minds?
A Good rated Secondary School and Sixth Form in Watford is offering a fantastic Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role. Gain paid classroom experience whilst sharing your passion and exceptional knowledge for Maths!
If this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Joe today!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Monday to Friday, full time role
- £75 – £85 daily rate, term time
- Provide support to an excellent Maths department whilst working 1:1 with students
- Offer group interventions
- Support students from KS3 – KS5
- Guide students with a wide range of academic abilities
- Great opportunity for an aspiring Maths teacher
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Based in Watford
- Rated Good by OFSTED
- 900 students
- Highly regarded senior leadership team
- Warm and supportive environment for staff and students
- Great Maths department and resources
- Close to transport links
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st in Maths or related degree
- Strong academic background – A Levels & GCSE’s
- Passionate about education
- Good subject knowledge
- Aspiring teacher
- Previous work with children is desirable
To apply to this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today!