Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hammersmith and Fulham SW6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£90 to £100 per Day|
Are you a recent maths graduate with a 2.1 or a 1st who has been considering a career in teaching?
Would you like to gain invaluable classroom experience first, supporting a thriving maths department, in a teaching assistant support role?
Do you want the opportunity to gain paid experience in a Good graded Secondary School and Sixth Form before applying to teacher training for 2021?
If this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Joe today!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Full time school hours, Monday – Friday
- £90 – £100 term time daily rate
- Support students via group and 1:1 sessions
- Work with students of various academic abilities
- Assist an experienced class teacher in delivering inspiring lessons
- Communicate effectively with students, staff & parents
- Ideal role for an aspiring maths teacher!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Located in Fulham
- Graded as Good by OFSTED
- STEM specialist Secondary School and Sixth Form
- Experienced SLT committed to delivering outstanding education
- Diverse curriculum designed to maximise student potential
- Strong ethos of ambition and enthusiasm
- State of the art facilities
- Good transport links
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st degree – in maths or a related subject
- Passionate about mathematics, STEM and education
- Strong academic background – A Levels & GCSE’s
- Aspiring teacher
- Previous experience working with children is desirable
To apply to this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today!