Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hertfordshire, London (North) WD3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a real passion for Maths? Would you like to share your knowledge and passion with bright young individuals through a career in teaching?
Perhaps you have recently graduated with a 2.1 or above in a Maths related degree and want to gain some paid experience in a school before diving into teacher training?
Would you relish the opportunity to work in a thriving Secondary School and Sixth Form with fantastic routes to teacher training?
If this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Joe today!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Full time role
- Paid £85 daily rate (term time)
- Provide classroom assistance alongside talented Maths teachers
- Support students with various academic abilities
- Run engaging Maths intervention sessions
- Aid academic growth of students
- Amazing opportunity for an aspiring Maths teacher
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Fantastic Secondary School & Sixth Form
- Located in Watford
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Fantastic Maths department
- Great teacher training routes
- High academic standards
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant- Person Specification
- 1 or 1st in Maths related degree
- Prior education experience desired – tutoring
- Keen to take up a career in teaching
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Excellent subject knowledge
To apply to this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today!