Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SE11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Do you have a maths degree and wish to put it to fantastic use?
Are you considering pursuing a rewarding career as a maths teacher but wish to gain some invaluable classroom experience first?
Start immediately in this incredibly rewarding Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity, supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis!
This thriving STEM specialist secondary & sixth form are looking to interview hardworking maths graduates immediately so you can share your subject knowledge, skills and passion or mathematics with the next generation.
Register your interest in this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV.
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers
- Shortlisting now
- January 2021 start
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a cohesive maths department and its teachers
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Display a passion for mathematics
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in maths or a related degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a maths teacher
- Keen to gain paid experience
The Good graded STEM Academy:
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Departments
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role.