Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you a maths graduate who is considering becoming a teacher?
Before diving into the deep end with teacher training, would you like to gain school-based experience first?
Develop your teaching skills, whilst talking the time to see if education is for you, in this highly rewarding Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
This warm & welcoming autism specialist school, based in Hounslow, has a reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
If you have prior education experience (tutoring or teaching), have worked within an SEN capacity, and have a true passion for mathematics, then this role is for you!
Register your interest in this highly rewarding Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role on this page today!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £420 – £500 term time weekly rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Shortlisting now
- Can start immediately or in September 2021
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting the Head of Maths
- Working in the secondary phase with KS3 – KS4 classes
- Plan and run 1:1 and group sessions
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a maths related subject
- Strong academic record
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant Specialist role.