Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M21 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Maths Teaching Assistant – Paid Graduate School Experience
Are you a Maths Graduate who would benefit from working in a school prior to applying for teacher training?
Do you have the skills and subject knowledge to be able to lead students to success?
Would you like to help students receive the education they deserve even in the current circumstances?
If you are considering a career as a Maths Teacher, then this Maths Teaching Assistant role is the perfect opportunity to improve your skills and develop your knowledge prior to embarking on teacher training.
Overview of this Maths Teaching Assistant role:
- Full-time, Monday to Friday, starting ASAP
- Earn £60 – £65 per day, term-time only + additional benefits
- Fabulous experience prior to teacher training or to simply add to your CV
- Located in Manchester – Excellent links to public transport
- Long term role (until July)
What will you be doing?
- Support remote learning – plan and deliver sessions
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with key worker/vulnerable students
- Speak to parents on a regular basis
- You will be supporting across KS3 and KS4
- Catch up with students and monitor/track progress
What will you need?
- Maths degree, 2:2 or above
- Passion and enthusiasm to work in education
- Experience working with young people desirable
A little more about the school…
- Good school with fabulous resources
- Driven and extremely organised school that is experienced working with graduates
- During your placement, access all staff training and support
- Progress onto teacher training
- High achieving department
If you have come to the conclusion that this role is perfectly suited to you, then send your CV to Holly right away.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!