Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a maths graduate who is seriously considering taking the rewarding path towards teacher training?
Would you like to gain paid classroom experience as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant before coming to a teacher training route?
Take the first steps towards an exciting & rewarding teaching career in this fantastic Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role at a thriving Buckinghamshire secondary & sixth form!
Aspiring maths teachers who hold a 1st, 2:1 or 2:2 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this teaching assistant opportunity which would see you working on a 1:1 and group basis with students.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV to be considered for this fantastic role!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £18,000 – £24,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Focus on your maths subject specialism
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Became an integral part of a cohesive mathematics department
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a maths related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role.