Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (West) SW19 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a maths graduate who is looking to gain some school-based experience before training to teach?
Develop your teaching skills, whilst talking the time to see if education is for you, in this highly rewarding Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
This warm & welcoming specialist school, based in Wandsworth, is looking for a maths graduate with a patient & caring manner to support students with hearing and vision impairments.
If you have prior education experience (tutoring or teaching), have worked within an SEN capacity, and have a true passion for mathematics, then this role is for you!
Register your interest in this highly rewarding Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role on this page today!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £425 term time weekly rate
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting the Head of Maths
- Working in the secondary phase with KS3 – KS4 classes
- Aiding students with hearing and vision impairments
- Plan and run 1:1 and group sessions
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a maths related subject
- Strong academic record
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The Good graded SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-18 all through school
- Superb facilities including therapy rooms
- Modern resources
- Wandsworth, South London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role.