Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£340 to £370 per Week|
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching
Are you graduating with a degree in Maths, and are passionate about passing on your enthusiasm for Maths?
Are you nervous about committing to teacher training right away, and would love to gain paid experience in a supportive sixth form college?
i-teachers have worked alongside this fantastic college for several years, where our step-into-teaching programme has been a huge success. Many graduates have gone on to teacher training feeling much more confident and prepared due to this experience.
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Role based in Birmingham, close to public transport links
- Successful Sixth Form College rated ‘Outstanding’
- High A-Level pass rate of over 99%
- Fantastic Maths offering with a range of courses upto BTEC & A-Level
- Starting in September – long term position (full academic year)
- Paid £340 – £370 per week, term time.
- Supportive Leadership team
- Full time, Monday – Friday
- Warm and welcoming environment
- Option to apply for their teacher training the following year
- Work with a team of like-minded graduates
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Monitor student progress and give appropriate feedback
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Maths Degree, ideally 2:1 or above
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient, resilient and empathetic
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
So, if you are a Maths Graduate and you are keen to take the first step in an exciting career, please send your CV today.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!