Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK4 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £73 per Day|
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Stockport – September start
Are you a Mathematics Graduate who is keen to join a secondary school this September as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Would the opportunity to help pupils thrive in a subject you love appeal to you?
Perhaps you are thinking about becoming a teacher and this would be the perfect step to ensure you make the right choice?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mathematics graduate to gain experience in a secondary school for the full academic year.
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Information about the role:
- Supportive and inclusive secondary school in Stockport
- Providing excellent academic support to students in maths
- Full academic year (Start in September, finish in July)
- Earn up to £350 per week, term time only as Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Opportunity to learn from outstanding teachers
- Ability to transfer and develop teaching skills alongside experienced teachers
- Utilise schools excellent CPD programme
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Mathematics subject degree – 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background
- Excellent degree subject knowledge
- Passion for teaching/supporting secondary students
- Enthusiastic and inspiring attitude
- Ability to keep students motivated and focused during lesson time
- Eager to enhance teaching skills and attributes
Information about the school:
- Warm and welcoming secondary school
- Renowned for its inclusive and forward thinking ethos
- Broad and balanced all-through curriculum
- Prides itself on the whole development of their students
- Brand new facilities and resources
- Proactive and supportive Head Teacher
- Good links to public transport from Manchester
If you are a driven and ambitious Mathematics graduate, eager to be part of dedicated Maths department supporting the academic development of secondary students, then make sure to click ‘Apply Now’ to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.