Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you a Maths graduate with a passion for helping pupils reach their fullest potential?
Perhaps you’re hoping to train to teach in 2022 but need to build your experience up first?
Do you want to give students a first-class education by utilising your own knowledge and teaching the school’s enriched curriculum?
This thriving secondary school in the heart of Southwark are looking for a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their team of talented staff. Apply today for a January start!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Long term role, until July 2022
- Paid teaching placement, £375-£450 per week!
- Support pupils on a 1:1/small group basis
- Plan and deliver engaging Maths intervention sessions
- Offer support and assistance to Maths Teacher
- Identify which pupils needs extra support
- Help students with exam preparation
- Shortlisting for role now – January start!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – School Description
- Based in Southwark, SE17
- Thriving secondary school
- Close by to Elephant and Castle station
- Strong vision and ethos
- Structured and enriched curriculum
- Students develop a love for learning
- Highly supportive Head Teacher and teaching staff
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:1 grade in Maths related degree
- Excellent academic background
- Good A Levels and GCSE’s
- Passion for teaching
- Some experience working with young people
- Desire to work in education
The school are well known for nurturing graduate talent and preparing them for teacher training the following year.
How to apply? Simply click “apply now” to send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers TODAY!