Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£425 to £430 per Week|
Are you a recent maths graduate who thinks you have the passion and knowledge to become a fantastic teacher?
Have you always wanted to gain invaluable experience within a secondary classroom and would love to support a cohesive maths department immediately?
Take the first steps towards a rewarding maths teaching career in this fantastic Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role based at a warm & welcoming Luton secondary school!
Past maths graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV for to be shortlisted for a 2022 start!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £430 weekly time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring Maths teachers
- Superb teacher training programme
- Shortlisting & interviewing now
- Immediate start
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a maths department & its teacher
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions to students
- Focus on your mathematics subject specialism
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in mathematics or a related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about maths & education
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role.