Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport sk6 UK|
|Salary||£69 to £76 per Day|
Maths Teaching Assistant – Perfect role for Aspiring Teachers – Start ASAP
Are you a recent Maths graduate looking for the opportunity to utilise your degree subject knowledge as a Maths Teaching Assistant?
Maybe you’re eager to find a role where you can support the academic development of KS3 & KS4 students?
If you are taking a year out after graduation and think this would be the ideal role to further your career and gain paid experience, then please get in touch today! Send your CV to apply, interviews will be held ASAP.
Maths Graduate– Teaching Assistant
- Maths degree essential
- Long term role, starting in ASAP
- Paid £345 – £380 per week term time
- Secondary school in Stockport
- Thriving school with excellent facilities and outstanding maths department
- Fantastic experience prior to teacher training
Person Specification – Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 2:2 or above Maths Degree
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level results
- Passion for your subject and education
- Ability to build relationships with parents, pupils and colleagues
- Desire to pursue a career in education
About the role
This role is specifically designed to support pupils in core subjects such as Maths. You will be assigned key pupils to support 1:1 and in class, to encourage and inspire them.
This forward-thinking school is located in Stockport and has an excellent reputation in the area. The school consistently achieves fantastic GCSE results and serves a diverse catchment area.
So, if you would you like to work in a supportive secondary school, please click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away!