Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M13 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Manchester
Calling all Maths Graduates! Are you due to graduate in the summer or already have a Mathematics related degree?
Do you thrive when helping others learn the subject you are so passionate about?
Are you taking a ‘year out’ before deciding on further study and choosing your career path?
Why not join a secondary school as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant for the full academic year, helping pupils achieve their full potential in a vital subject!
Mathematics Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Mathematics or related degree essential
- Manchester – Excellent locations
- Choice of school settings
- Paid £65 – £70 per day, term time
- Full time positions
- Starting September – apply ASAP!!
- Perfect for aspiring Maths Teachers
- Excellent training opportunities and CPD
- Gain vital skills
- Help pupils achieve their desired grades
Person Specification – Maths Teaching Assistant
- Mathematics Degree – 2:2 or above
- Passionate and enthusiastic about education
- Resilient, empathetic role model
- Tutoring experience is desirable but not essential
This school is based in Manchester, it is well known for developing graduate talent and will support you on your journey. Full training will be provided by the school and you will be supported by outstanding teachers and other graduates.
You will be invited to join an online community of likeminded graduate Teaching Assistants to share ideas and resources with, and build a portfolio of relevant modules whilst in school to ensure you get the perfect preparation for your next role!
If this rewarding role sounds like something that would really kickstart your career in education, please get in touch right away! Send your CV to Holly Giles at i-teachers today.