Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK6 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Stockport – Step into Teaching with i-teachers
September Start – Aspiring Teachers
Are you a passionate and dedicated Maths Graduate who aspires to teach and make a difference?
Do you have the passion to inspire pupils in mathematics and help them achieve the grades that they deserve?
This unique opportunity to join a supportive and forward-thinking school in Stockport as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant from September for the full academic year.
Maths Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Graduate role – Maths
- Role supporting the Maths department
- Work alongside another talented graduated in the science department
- Stockport – SK6 – Excellent links to public transport
- Starting September – Interviews to be confirmed
- 11-16 Modern Secondary School
- Innovative and challenging Science curriculum
- Fantastic paid experience
- Paid £60-£63 per day
- Full-time Monday – Friday – School Hours (6.5 hours per day)
- Work in one school for the full academic year
Maths Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- You must be a Maths graduate who is keen to pursue a career in education.
- You will have a strong academic background in Maths including a 2:1 or above degree and strong A-Levels.
- Some previous experience is ideal e.g tutoring, but not essential.
- They key to this role is being flexible to suit the school’s needs.
About the role – Maths Teaching Assistant
- Range of requirements throughout the school
- 1:1 and small group support for pupils who need intervention
- Work with high achievers
- Lunch duties
- Work in class / labs to support the class teacher
- Observe and learn from outstanding teachers
Kickstart your graduate career in a meaningful and exciting role where you can truly make a difference. Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers to apply.
Commutable areas include: South Manchester / Stockport / Tameside / Manchester / Trafford