Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – INTERVIEWING NOW
|Location:||West Midlands, West Midlands B37 UK|
|Salary||£63 to £65 per Day|
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
Do you hold a 1st or 2:1 degree in Mathematics and want to use it to inspire bright, young mathematicians?
Are you a passionate graduate looking to kick start their career in a dynamic and rewarding environment?
Perhaps you have previous experience tutoring, and would relish the opportunity to turn your skill set into a career?
This Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role is INTERVIEWING NOW, do not miss your chance to work in a thriving school community! To apply, or to find out more information, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – THE ROLE
- Opportunity to work 1:1 and in small groups with GCSE and A Level Maths students
- Gain invaluable classroom experience while being fully supported
- Learn and expand your Maths skill set while aiding Mathematics teachers during lessons
- PAID experience, from £63 to £65 per day!
- The school’s training structure aims to draw upon your skill set to give you a resourceful foundation in teaching and tutoring
- The role is flexible, you will be able to test and try different aspects of teaching, assisting, and tutoring
- You will be in the same school for the full year!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – THE SCHOOL
- Brand new build with high-class facilities
- Recognise importance of mental well-being for academic achievement
- Inspiring Maths department with high-calibre teaching staff and support
- Located in Solihull (B37) with fantastic transport links!
- Supportive training programme, with regular check-ins to make sure you are making the most of the role
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – WHAT YOU NEED
- 1st or 2:1 Maths degree
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience working with young people beneficial
This outstanding Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant role is INTERVIEWING NOW! To apply, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers and secure a role for the upcoming academic year!