Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Brent, London (North) HA9 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£90 to £105 per Day|
Are you an enthusiastic maths graduate holding a 2.1 or a 1st and are seriously considering a teaching career in secondary education?
Has your passion for mathematics motivated you to seek a role where you can share your knowledge with young and eager minds?
Would you like the opportunity to gain invaluable experience at an Outstanding rated Secondary School supporting a thriving & cohesive mathematics department?
Take your first steps into a rewarding teaching career with this Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher role!
If this Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Joe today!
Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher – The Role
- Long term, full time role
- £90 – £105 daily rate
- Perfect experience for an aspiring maths teacher!
- Teach and assist with KS3 – KS5 maths lessons
- Opportunities to focus on your maths specialism
- Support students with a wide range of academic abilities
- Offer group and 1:1 sessions for students
Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher – The School
- Based in Wembley, Brent
- Outstanding graded Secondary School & Sixth Form
- Cohesive mathematics department
- Highly academic curriculum
- Experienced and supportive SLT
Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st in maths or a related degree
- Russell Group University graduate
- Prior tutoring/teaching experience desirable
- Interest in training to teach
- Good behaviour management skills
- Passionate about maths, STEM and education
- Strong academic background
To apply to this Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today!