Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a mathematics graduate who strives to become a maths teacher and inspire the next generation?
Would you relish the experience of working at an upcoming secondary school to gain some invaluable classroom based experience as a Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher?
This Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity to support a thriving maths department at an upcoming Bourne End secondary school could be the perfect match for you!
Do not delay your interest in this role and simply apply on this page for this fantastic Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher role as this school are currently shortlisting!
Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing over Skype now for an immediate start
Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Focus on KS3 students
- Cover and run selected KS3 classes to build up your teaching experience
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your maths subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a maths related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher role.