Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you about to graduate with a mathematics degree and wish to pursue a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you like to start your teacher training path in September at a thriving Buckinghamshire secondary school that is part of an established academy trust?
Take the first steps towards a rewarding maths teaching career in this fantastic Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher role!
Aspiring maths teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Trainee Teacher opportunity which would see build up your teaching skills within a cohesive mathematics department.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV today as the visionary Head Teacher is looking to interview immediately!
Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers
- Fantastic teacher training route available
- Shortlisting and interviewing now
- September 2021 start
Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Support KS3 – KS5 maths lessons
- Focus on your maths subject specialism
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Build up your skills towards taking science lessons
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in mathematics
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about maths, STEM & education
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Graduate Trainee Teacher role.