Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£345 to £350 per Week|
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching
Are you graduating with a Maths degree, and are passionate about inspiring others in your subject?
Would you like to gain paid experience in a thriving college where you can learn new skills and make a difference?
i-teachers have worked alongside this fantastic college for several years, where our step-into-teaching programme has been a huge success. Many graduates have gone on to teacher training feeling much more confident and prepared due to this experience.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham, close to public transport links
- Successful Sixth Form College rated ‘Outstanding’
- High A-Level pass rate of over 99%
- Fantastic Maths offering
- Starting in September – long term position (full academic year)
- Paid £340 – £350 per week, term time.
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday
- Warm and welcoming environment
- Work with a team of like-minded graduates
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Maths Graduate Teaching – Person Specification:
- Mathematics Degree, ideally 2:1 or above
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient, resilient and empathetic
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
So, if you are a Maths Graduate and you are keen to take the first step in an exciting career, please send your CV today.