Maths Graduate Tutor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M14 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Maths Graduate – Tutor / Academic Mentor
Are you a Maths Graduate who is passionate about inspiring others to take your subject to the next level?
Could you offer your skills to help students achieve their full potential, whilst enhancing your own skill set?
Why not gain long term experience as a full time Tutor / Academic Mentor in an outstanding college, learning the ropes before you train to teach yourself?
Send your CV today and find out more about this fantastic opportunity in Manchester!
Maths Graduate Tutor – Maths Graduate
About the role
- Join an outstanding and high achieving college
- Support A-Level/BTEC students
- Work with outstanding teachers
- Build your confidence prior to teacher training
- Full time – Monday-Friday
- Long term
- Paid £80 – £85 per day term time only
- Start ASAP – interviews now!
- Mathematics Graduate – Ideally 2:2 or above
- Strong academic background, good A-Level and GCSE results
- Desire to pursue a career in teaching
- Engaging and enthusiastic about Maths
- Inspirational teachers with visionary head teacher
- Motivated students eager to learn
- Fantastic facilities with excellent training and support on offer
Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
*Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days. All pay rates include statutory holiday pay.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!