Maths Intervention Specialist
|Location:||Essex, London (East) RM14 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Maths Intervention Specialist – Thurrock
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a real passion for Maths? Would you like to share your knowledge with bright young individuals through a career in teaching?
Perhaps you’ve recently graduated with a 2.1 or above in a Maths related degree and want to gain some paid experience in a school before diving into teacher training?
Would you relish the opportunity to work in a thriving Secondary School with personalised learning at the heart of everything they do?
If this Maths Intervention Specialist opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Maths Intervention Specialist – The Role
- Full time hours, Monday – Friday
- Paid £80 – £85 per day, term time
- Support students with various academic abilities via intervention sessions
- Provide classroom assistance alongside experienced teachers
- Monitor and report student progress
- Aid academic growth for students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Perfect opportunity for an aspiring Maths teacher
Maths Intervention Specialist – The School
- Based in Thurrock
- Part of a reputable multi-academy trust
- Sustained high outcomes for students
- Strong senior leadership team
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Good transport links
- Warm and supportive environment
- Excellent CPD
Maths Intervention Specialist – Person Specification
- 2.1 or 1st in a Maths based degree
- Russell Group graduate desirable
- Keen to take up a career in teaching
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Prior experience working with children desirable
To apply to this Maths Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!